ESERCIZIO NUM: 84 - CATEGORIA: grammatica > aggettivi avverbi - DIFFICOLTA': **
Aggettivo o avverbio? Scegli quello giusto in ogni frase(01):
1. Kallista (delicate / delicately) picked up the fallen bird.
2. Bobby is (delicate / delicately) with his toys.
3. Nate (patient / patiently) waited for the bus.
4. Dad is so (patient / patiently) with us.
5. Martha is such a (nice / nicely) girl.
6. This room is (nice / nicely) decorated.
7. This was a great but (loud / loudly) concert.
8. The children (loud / loudly) entered the school.
1. Mark has a (bad / badly) cold.
2. Fred was (bad / badly) hurt at hockey.
3. Maggie (honest / honestly) answered the question.
4. Leona is an (honest / honestly) girl.
5. This pillow is so (soft / softly) to the touch.
6. The woman (soft / softly) sang a lullaby to her infant.
7. The kitten (timid / timidly) peered from under the couch.
8. Hannah is so (timid / timidly) that she turns red when she speaks.