ESERCIZIO NUM: 83 - CATEGORIA: grammatica > articoli - DIFFICOLTA': **
Scrivi l'ARTICOLO appropriato(04):
1. John wanted to read a / an comic book.
2. The class went on a / an field trip.
3. He likes to read an / the short stories.
4. Lisa put a / an orange on her yogurt.
5. My mom likes making an / the cake from scratch.
6. The dog caught a / an stick.
7. I saw a / an otter at the zoo.
8. I quickly ate the / an cookies.
9. A / an oval is shaped like a / an egg.
1. He carried a/an axe.
2. My mom poured lemonade from a/an pitcher.
3. That cat is stuck in a/an tree.
4. A/an elephant has a long trunk.
5. The truck was driving down a/an dirt road.
6. There is a/an chair at the table.
7. Mary ate a/an egg for breakfast.
8. Tom runs as fast as a/an cheetah.
9. There is a/an inky spot on my pants.
10. I love to read a/an book