ESERCIZIO NUM: 65 - CATEGORIA: grammatica > pronomi-possessivi - DIFFICOLTA': **
MINE, YOURS, HIS, HERS, ITS, OURS, THEIRS: scegli il pronome possessivo corretto per le seguenti frasi(01):
1) John has a book. It is _________.
2) Lena has boots. They are _________.
3) Phil and I have many toys. They are ________.
4) You have a hat. It is ________.
5) Matthew and you have a train set. It is _______.
6) Mom and dad have a car. It is __________.
7) I have mittens. They are _________.
8) Mara has a doll. It is __________.
9) The teacher has a whiteboard. It is _________.
10) The cat has a bed. It is ___________.