ESERCIZIO NUM: 28 - CATEGORIA: grammatica > articoli - DIFFICOLTA': *
Articoli A o AN? scegli quello giusto:
1) There is a / an cat in the yard.
2) A / an car is faster than a / an horse.
3) If there is a / an answer, I will find it.
4) I see a / an owl on the branch.
5) Mom has a / an red dress and a / an pink one.
6) Frank wants a / an new bicycle for his birthday.
7) The teacher read a / an story to the children.
8) A / an event like this happens only once a year.
1) There is a / an plate on the table.
2) Myriam eats a / an orange for breakfast.
3) Jeff is a / an attentive student.
4) Mom wants me to wear a / an hat.
5) There is a / an pair of mitts by the door.
6) My backpack has a / an big pocket at the front.
7) We put up a / an Christmas tree for the holidays.
8) Most boats have a / an anchor.
9) There is a / an elf on the shelf.
10) Can you find a / an exit?