ESERCIZIO NUM: 21 - CATEGORIA: grammatica > aggettivi comparativi many-much - DIFFICOLTA': ***
MORE o MANY? scegli la forma adeguata per completare le frasi:
1. There were ____ questions on the quiz.
2. The quiz takes _____ time to complete when you are careful.
3. Louis sold _____ lemonade than Jessy.
4. __ students were confused by the science problem.
5. There were _____ players at the football practice.
6. _____ effort went into this book project.
7. The train had so ____ cars, we did not know which one was ours.
8. You will need to clear _____ space if you want to fit this new bed in your room.
9. I need _____ light to see what I am doing.
10. It takes _____ tries before you can get it right.
11. Do you want some _____ money?
12. There were ____ people in line ahead of us.