ESERCIZIO NUM: 20 - CATEGORIA: grammatica > aggettivi comparativi - DIFFICOLTA': ***
GOOD o BETTER? scegli la forma adeguata per completare le frasi:
1. The apple pie is so __good__.
2. The cake is ____ than the pudding.
3. With all this rain, it is a ____thing you came in when you did.
4. Your shoes are still ______, you do not need new ones.
5. The red marker is _____ than the blue one.
6. There are ______ ways to solve the problem than the one he picked.
7. Randy told a _____ story than you.
8. Lori is _____ at playing the piano.
9. This seems like a _____ idea.
10. This song is ___ than the one you played earlier.
11. There is no ______ sitter than Abigail.
12. You picked a ____ strategy to win the game.