ESERCIZIO NUM: 19 - CATEGORIA: grammatica > aggettivi comparativi - DIFFICOLTA': ***
FEWER o LESS? scegli la forma adeguata per completare le frasi:
1. Paul has ____ cards than Joel.
2. Dad has ____ time to play than me.
3. This recipe takes ____ flour than the other.
4. I will have _____ eggs for breakfast than you.
5. You should have ____ difficulty with this homework.
6. This page has _____ math problems to complete.
7. _____ people came to the fair this year.
8. The crowd was ____ animated than last year.
9. Jody lost _____ teeth than you.
10. The admission costs ____ money than last time.
11. In winter, there are ________ choices of games to play at recess.
12. Thankfully, they are making ___ noise than before.