ESERCIZIO NUM: 170 - CATEGORIA: verbi > present-simple past-simple futuro - DIFFICOLTA': ***
CLICCA QUI per aprire un TUTORIAL sui VERBI prima di svolgere l'esercizio
Indica se il verbo di ogni frase è al PASSATO, al PRESENTE oppure al FUTURO:
1. Elephants have long trunks.
2. Our family visited Africa last year.
3. Some say insects will rule the world one day.
4. Melissa finished her research project.
5. Mark wears a T-shirt.
6. The school year will end in June.
1. The squirrel hid nuts in his nest.
2. Bears hibernate in the winter.
3. Winter will be long this year.
4. A new movie will come out on Friday.
5. We are ready for school.
6. Mom made our lunches for us.
1. They climbed that hill easily.
2. We will travel to Europe next summer.
3. They play soccer in the sunshine.
4. The children ate their vegetables.
5. You will see your best friend next weekend.
6. She brushes her teeth every night