ESERCIZIO NUM: 168 - CATEGORIA: verbi > phrasal-verbs - DIFFICOLTA': ***
CLICCA QUI per aprire un TUTORIAL sui VERBI prima di svolgere l'esercizio
Indica in ogni frase il PHRASAL verb(02):
1. Can someone pick up the phone?
2. You dad hung up the picture last night.
3. The children got off the playground climber and ran home.
4. His mom waved for him to get in the car.
5. The sitter looked after the children.
6. Sophie bent down to pick up her pencil.
7. The students stood up for the national anthem.
8. Will you invite your friend to sit down?
9. Ellen walked in the room.
10. Put down your tablet; it’s dinner time.
11. What time do you get up in the morning?
12. His uncle filled up the car with gasoline