ESERCIZIO NUM: 167 - CATEGORIA: verbi > phrasal-verbs - DIFFICOLTA': ***
CLICCA QUI per aprire un TUTORIAL sui VERBI prima di svolgere l'esercizio
Indica in ogni frase il PHRASAL verb(01):
1. Tim was brought up by his grandmother.
2. The contestant called on his friend for support.
3. Give her a call; she needs some cheering up.
4. Alex came up with the answer by himself.
5. The researcher came across some interesting findings.
6. Aunt Lucy dropped by for a visit.
7. Your friend dropped off your ball. You had left it at school.
8. Angela gave out the answer to her partners.
9. Don’t give up; it will get easier.
10. The players hung out after the game.
11. Make sure you log off the computer when you are done.
12. You could look up the answer on Wikipedia.