ESERCIZIO NUM: 156 - CATEGORIA: grammatica > nomi genitivo-sassone apostrofo - DIFFICOLTA': ***
Inserisci l' apostrofo per completare le frasi e chiarire il possesso(01):
1. The teachers desk is full of papers.
2. Joe car is parked behind the school.
3. The students chairs were piled against the wall.
4. Today weather is perfect for a picnic.
5. We will review our homework during tomorrows lesson.
6. The boys bicycles were stolen.
7. Lucas notebook was filled with doodling.
8. Dad recliner needs to be upholstered.
1. The boys ____ guitars sound great.
2. Macie ____ puzzle looks complicated.
3. The students ____ backpacks were in the hallway.
4. Lionel ____ bed is against the wall.