ESERCIZIO NUM: 153 - CATEGORIA: grammatica > nomi genitivo-sassone apostrofo - DIFFICOLTA': ***
Metti l' apostrofo e la S dopo i nomi per indicare il possesso(05):
1. My __________ (friend) pool is huge.
2. This __________ (month) newsletter is about spring.
3. The __________ (party) start time was written on the invitation.
4. The __________ (bride) wedding cake was delicious.
5. Put you coat beside your _________ (brother) coat.
6. I need to use your __________ (friend) marker to write this down.
7. He will come after __________ (tonight) supper.
8. __________ (Today) project is on pollinators.
9. The __________ (season) tournament is on Saturday.
10. The __________ (pianist) music echoed through the room.