ESERCIZIO NUM: 145 - CATEGORIA: grammatica > pronomi-personali - DIFFICOLTA': ***
Scegli il pronome personale corretto per completare le seguenti frasi(03):
HE HER I IT ME NOBODY SHE SOMEONE THEM US YOU THEY
1. The book I am reading is interesting; _____ is about dinosaurs.
2. The cashier told my mom how much the food costs. ______ paid with cash.
3. Did _____ finish his homework yet?
4. ________ am the first in line at the cafeteria.
5. ________ are trying out for basketball during first recess.
6. I lost my keys. Did you see ______ anywhere?
7. You seem to be in a hurry; you can go before ______.
8. This is not too difficult. ________ must know the answer.
9. ______ is perfect; making mistakes is part of learning.
10. Mark’s dad gave ________ permission to go to the mall.
11. Lydia was worried; I forgot to tell ________ that I would be late.
12. Look at Mike and Elliott. ________ play so well together