ESERCIZIO NUM: 144 - CATEGORIA: grammatica > pronomi-personali - DIFFICOLTA': ***
Scegli il pronome personale corretto per completare le seguenti frasi(02):
ANYONE HE HER HIM I NOBODY SHE SOME THEM THEY WE YOU
1. It is getting dark outside; __ ___ should go back home.
2. Lori looks sad. I wonder if __________ needs a friend.
3. The kittens are growing fast. Soon __________ will open their eyes.
4. You friend left a message; you should call __________ back.
5. Ahmed helped his sister get on the bus. He watched __________ get off safely at school.
6. Mr. Smith read a story to the class; then _________ asked students some questions.
7. __________ am certain that I locked the door this morning.
8. Do you know if __________ registered for baseball?
9. The Smiths stopped by the house asking for donations. We gave __________ a bag of fruit.
10. __________ wants to help with the dishes. I will have to clean them by myself.
11. The dog needs to go for a walk. Would __________ take him outside?
12. Is there any pizza left? I would like _________