ESERCIZIO NUM: 143 - CATEGORIA: grammatica > pronomi-personali - DIFFICOLTA': ***
Scegli il pronome personale corretto per completare le seguenti frasi(01):
ANYONE HE HIM IT ME NONE SHE SOME THEM THEY WE YOU
1. Laura told her friend Julie that ____ could not go to her hous tonight.
2. Phil was happy to put his backpack down; __________ weighs a lot!
3. The plates are still dirty. You need to wash __________ again.
4. Angus finished his chores, so __________ can play on his tablet now.
5. Did __________ water the plants this week?
6. If there are extra markers, I would like _________ for my art.
7. Look at Jamie and Matt play basketball; __________ are really good.
8. You and I are the same; __________ both like sweets.
9. You need to give __________ a chance. I am new at this.
10. William is waiting for his turn. Don’t make __________ wait too long.
11. __________ of us were able to answer the question.
12. I see you and Max are building a fort. Will __________ let me play with you?