ESERCIZIO NUM: 111 - CATEGORIA: grammatica > pronomi-personali - DIFFICOLTA': ****
Indica a quale nomi della prima frase si riferiscono i pronomi personali della seconda frase:
1. Julie chose a new book from the library. She opened it to look at the pictures.
2. Patrick writes his homework in his notebook. Then, he puts it in his bag.
3. Mom took the milk out of the fridge. She needs it for her recipe.
4. Dad parked the car in the garage. He will wash it later.
5. The firefighter explained his job to the students. Then he took them outside to climb in his fire engine.
6. Dennis and Logan are in their new boat, fishing. They bought it last spring.
7. The principal looked at the children. Then she smiled and gave them stickers.
8. Max sharpened pencils for his teacher. She had asked him for his help during recess.