ESERCIZIO NUM: 110 - CATEGORIA: grammatica > pronomi-personali - DIFFICOLTA': ****
Indica a quale nome della prima frase si riferisce il pronome personale della seconda frase(02):
1. Taylor is picking up flowers. They smell so good!
2. Andrew just finished his homework. Now he is reading a book.
3. The bus driver stopped to pick up students. Then he drove to the school.
4. There is a frying pan on the stove. Put it in the sink, please.
5. Hockey players skate well. They practice everyday.
6. My friend and I are going to the zoo. We are so excited!
7. Be careful with this chair. It has just been repaired.
8. Mr. Brown asked his students to read a new book. They asked what the title was.
9. After school, Hailey and Jenn go to the park. They will play on the swings.
10. Gina made some cupcakes. They seem delicious